Odds do change, and increase or decrease based on a number of factors, including news or a high volume of betting on a particular match. However, when your bet has been approved, the odds stated at the time will remain valid.
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limit be reduced?
- What is livebet?
- Where can I see pending bets and betting history?
- Are the odds fixed?
- Where can I find Rules for the Sportsbook?
- How do I know if I won my bet?
- What is system bet?
- What is combo bet?
- What is a single bet?
- Is there a limit to how much I can win?