Yes, ArcaneBet reserves the right to limit the size and amount of bets. There are several reasons why ArcaneBet might reduce your betting limit. Including, but not limited to, arbitrage betting, double accounts, abusing bonus, trying to take advantage of wrong starting times or errors on site, customers act in agreement, or as a syndicate.
Articles in this section
- Can my betting limit be reduced?
- What is livebet?
- Where can I see pending bets and betting history?
- Are the odds fixed?
- Where can I find Rules for the Sportsbook?
- How do I know if I won my bet?
- What is system bet?
- What is combo bet?
- What is a single bet?
- Is there a limit to how much I can win?