Please note that we cannot delete your account due to security reasons. In order to close your account permanently, please send an email to our support team with a brief explanation as to why you wish to do so. Or please contact us via the live chat function on our website. Note that you will not be allowed to open a new account after closing your existing account. If you are self-excluding for the reason of having a gambling problem, we will require a letter of reform signed by any responsible gambling organisation if you wish to re-open your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I close my account for a specific period of time?
- How do I close my account permanently?
- What should I do if my account details are incorrect?
- How do I find out if I already have an account?
- Am I allowed to open more than one account?
- What should I do in case I forgot my username?
- How can I get a new password?